Each year The Society must raise $300,000 to meet its annual operating costs. Approximately 8% of this is raised through book and CD sales and events. The remaining 92% comes from those who read, study and listen to the Voice of the New Message from God.
This money is used for a wide range of endeavors from book publishing to offering the Free School, from international outreach to website building, from the cameras that record and broadcast our events, to the sanctuary in Boulder, Colorado that welcomes you home as students of the New Message, all the way down to the very audio recorder used by the Messenger to capture the original revelations.
The New Message and its Messenger must reach the world. But the world is a hard place to reach.
To accomplish this, we have a vision: 300 people, giving approximately $100 per month. 300 people, each a pillar upholding the New Message and its emergence in the world. This is a select community of givers who have been called to the New Message.
Every level of giving is needed. Every level of giving is honored. Whatever the amount, you are joining a select community of givers who are bringing a New Message Revelation to the world.